Human Resources Management (HR) - Employee Management
The employee management module helps you keep track of cost and qualifications of human resources. It assists you with recruitment and selection of new employees. You can track vacation days, salary history, qualifications, employment history, employee reviews and personal information. You can quickly see which assets, keys and passwords have been assigned. The cost per employee is calculated and used for budgeting and invoicing.
- Manage employee history, records, security as well as payroll information and salary history. Setup the reporting structure for each employee.
Central Repository of HR Documents
- Manage forms and records of all official documents. Find documents easily when needed.
Issue & Return of Assets
- Assign assets to employees such as computers, cell phones and software licenses. Track the assigned assets and ensure they are all returned or accounted for when an employee leaves.
Reviews & Performance History
- Setup objectives for employees. Handle reviews, raises and also insurance and other requirements. Setup bonus plans based on achieving goals and objectives.
Key and Access Management
- Track various property door keys. Assign keys to personnel based on their security authorization and access levels. Ensure that all keys are returned when any employee leaves. Easily issue spare or replacement keys.
- The system automatically can produce organizational structure based on the employee information is input.
- Handle open positions, recruiting, resumes and interviews. Issue job offers and consulting agreements. Maintain all records.